Monday, May 8, 2017

Heading to #NGS2017GEN!


This is the week! I am heading to Raleigh, North Carolina to attend the National Genealogical Society  Family History Conference.

Tuesday, I will be learning from some of the best while taking the BCG Putting Skills to Work Workshop. An all day class where we will be learning more about quality genealogy research and writing.

Raleigh Convention Center
The conference begins on Wednesday morning and runs through Saturday. There are so many classes to take, exhibitors to see, new friends to make and old ones to meet!


One of the things I am looking forward to the most is the opportunity to be at the findmypast booth offering consultations.
If you are going to the conference and have downloaded the app, be sure to send me a friend request. If you haven't had a chance to sign up to talk to me at the booth, let me know via the app and we will plan a time to get together.
Looking forward to learning and sharing this week!

Thanks for stopping by!
Helping you climb your family tree,


No comments:

Post a Comment